1. Look for the appropriate tour packages as presented in various tables.
2. Email us at email@example.com with the following informations:
a. Contacting Person: ___________________________________________________
b. Mobile Number: _____________________________________________________
c. Address of contacting person ___________________________________________
d. Number of Persons (pax) joining the package tour __________________________
e. Tour inclusive dates:
e.1 Arriving in Naga or Guijalo, Caramoan_____________________________
e.2 Departing Caramoan or Naga ____________________________________
f. Tour Package Chosen:
f.1 Pick-up Place: ____ Guijalo, Caramoan _____ Naga Terminals or Airport
f.2 Destination: ____ Caramoan Only ____ Caramoan with CWC or Naga Trip
f.3 Days of Stay: ____ 2days/1night. ____ 3days/2nights ____ 4days/3nights
f.4 Food Package: ____ Fiesta ____ Budget ____ Economy
3. Upon receipt of your email, we shall send you our verification/validation and thereon make instructions where you may deposit your downpayment.
4. A downpayment of Five Hundred (P500.00) Pesos shall be required per person.
5. Upon deposit of downpayment, inform us through email or call the Frontdesk at 0916-303-49-65 or 0948-229-09-15. If through email, please send also the scanned copy of the deposit slip indicated therein the amount and date of deposit. Thereafter, we shall convey our confirmation of the package tour with details indicated therein.
6. Downpayment shall form part of the package payment and the remaining balance shall be paid upon arrival at the hotel.
7. Downpayment should be made at least 5 days before the desired tour date. No show shall forfeit the downpayment made unless communicated 3 days before the scheduled tour date. Special consideration shall be given for no show by reason of force majeure.
8. Tour guides and island hopping boat operators are not employees of the istaran hotel. They are contracted to assist the guests of the hotel availing the tour packages.
9. Number of islands to be visited may vary from time to time depending current sea level and weather condition. Low tide may reduce the island destination due to underwater rock formation and coral reefs, going through may put the guests at high risks. Local boat operators are accustomed to said places and situations.