1. Manila to Naga bus fare ranges from P500 – P900. There are ordinary to aircon tourist buses.
2. Raymond bus offers direct trip from Manila to Caramoan via RORO (one way regular trip P700.00).
3. Buses arrived at the Naga City Central Bus Terminal. Transfer to Van terminal bound to Sabang or Nato Port is just 150meters away from the Bus Terminal. Van terminal is just in front of SM City Naga.
4. For plane passengers, the option is to go direct to Sabang or Nato on rented van or taxi or go to Naga
Van Terminal. Travel time from Airport to Naga is 20mins. Van fare is P100.00 for Naga to Sabang or Nato Port.
5. Naga to Nato Port: If riding the Ferry Boat (RORO), passenger should be in Nato Port at 6:00am. There is only one (1) trip daily. Ferry boat leaves Caramoan at 11:00am. The fare is P150.00 for non-aircon and P200.00 for aircon room.
6. Naga to Sabang, San Jose: There are four (4) trips plying Caramoan to Guijalo Port, Caramoan. Via pumpboat. Starting 6:00am, 8:00am, 10:00am and 1:00p.m. The fare is P120.00.